Monday, January 16, 2012

Our First Year! :D

Our First Year
I can hardly believe that it has been a year since we have been married. It seems like it went by so fast but at the same time it feels like we have been married so long I almost can't remember what it was like before we were married! This year has been a year of trials (not in our marriage but in many other areas it seems) and triumphs. It has been a lot of fun getting to know each other and meshing together our habits and quirks :) He truly is my best friend and I have so enjoyed having his companionship everyday. And now what's even crazier is that we will have a little baby joining us very soon. I know that when we see our little one for the first time I am going to want time to just stop; I don't want to take a single moment for granted! I just can't believe how incredibly blessed I am. I honestly never dreamed that I would find someone as perfect as B is for me. So many times I have told B that I wished I had met him sooner but I know that everything was in God's timing and I am just so thankful that He put the two of us together :D I thought I'd put some pics from our wedding and some from this year as kind of a sum up of our year together. I hope
you enjoy looking at them!


Waiting to see me :D
It makes me smile every time I look at this pic; I was so nervous going out to see him and when we looked at each other for the first time I almost bawled lol!






:D




Watching our slide show lol






*Sigh* best day of my life!


Well I was gonna add other pics from this year but I don't have the time. With a storm coming in my Internet is not working right so everything is loading super slow. We are hoping to take a little weekend trip, if we can, for our anniversary so I'll probably post them after that. We have our second ultrasound this Friday and we are super excited to see how much the baby has grown! I can't wait to see the little hands and feet :) 
Hope every one's Monday is starting out well, I think this is gonna be a good week :)


-Liz

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Wow, I've never heard of a slide show at a wedding! That is new. That is a neat idea.

Great pictures. You guys look so in love and it looks like you had a wonderful day!

You have so much to look forward to this year!