Friday, March 9, 2012

Time is passing; so quickly!

I know it's been weeks and weeks since I have posted but I am still waiting for things to slow down a little bit here. We are finally getting some real progress on the house going. B is refinishing the floors this weekend (praise the Lord! :) so that we can finally get our living room furniture actually in the living room and not one of the spare rooms haha. After that it will be a whirlwind of activity as we start setting up the rooms and such. Hopefully everything will be done before the baby arrives! *fingers crossed* 
I have been searching for the past two weeks for my camera charger and I cannot find it. It's driving me crazy because there are pics I want to take and post here :/ hopefully I kind find it in all this chaos so I don't have to go buy me a new one. 
Well, this is a very short update because there is lots to be done right now. Maybe by the end of this week I will have time to really write!

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Glad you are doing well and getting stuff done.

Blessings,
Stacie