Friday, January 3, 2014

The Dawn of a New Beginning

I'm realizing how serious all my blog titles are, haha! I guess being an English Major I like describing things so something like "January 3, 2013" doesn't really cut it. Not that there is anything wrong with using a date for a title. I get away from myself. Anyway...

Friends, I am going to be honest and say that 2013 was a bad year. As in it sucked BAD. In a earth-shattering, faith-shaking sort of way. For a while there I wasn't sure I was going to make it. But by the Grace of God we made it through. After all of this I have decided to keep the blog because:
 1.) I need to have honest self reflection in my life
 2.) A chance to record this time in our life 
 3.) I like to write :) 

So there you have it. More to follow. Until then enjoy this picture of our family that would have gone out on Christmas cards if I had actually sent them out this year *sigh* 

 

1 comment:

TheSimpleLifeWife said...

Is that a silver tree?? I've always wanted one! Lol. Cute pic...Your baby is getting so big and adorable!