Thursday, May 26, 2011

I love Thursdays :)

Had a great day today. On top of his 24 hour shifts B has done some overtime and is currently in fire training. All this happens at the beginning of the week so Thursdays are the first days we get to really spend together. I guess they've become our Fridays :)

We are currently both working on about two hours of sleep apiece but I'm glad that we decided to do some fun things after my doctor's appointment. We made a pizza tonight and ate it with root beer while we watched the premier of So you think you can dance?
I love it when we make food and have a little TV date :)
So the doctor gave me some medicine that I hope will start working soon. I feel better than I did yesterday but I would love to go a full day and night without a sore throat.

This post is going to be a short post but I will write more later when I have the time :)
Hope y'all are enjoying the evening!
-Lizzy

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm so glad you had some fun with your hubby! It is great to be able to post. I see my twin is following you now. She has a great blog as well.