Monday, November 12, 2012

Things I am currently obsessed with

A little list of my current obsessions :)

The Pioneer Woman: Love, love, love her show and blog! Great recipes, and fun sense of humor. They live on a huge cattle ranch (which I am totally jealous about!) and her photography albums are amazing. Check out her site here. ( I pulled this pic from the Food Network's website by the way)

Bolthouse Farms Chocolate Protein Plus Smoothie
Can't get enough of them. Creamy. Chocolatey. Need I say more?

Late July Organic Cookies:
 

They are cookies. Possibly the best cookies in the world.

This Show: Nashville

This Song:

And these leg warmers:
Love most everything in Athleta

Just my little girly blogpost of the day. Continue with whatever you were doing ;)




2 comments:

Bella Johnson said...

kay ... first, love new photos on the banner on ur blog! second, i love bolthouse too and legwarmers are my winter obession every year haha

Lizzy said...

Thank you! :D I figured it was time for a change since I had the same thing going on for like a year haha.